- Choose one film for each letter of the alphabet.
- Using a film that starts with "A" for A or "The" for T is not allowed.
- Films from a series must use the first letter of the actual title they were released under (ex: Return of the Jedi would go under R and not S for Star Wars: Return of the Jedi).
- Films that begin with a number belong filed under the first letter of that number spelled out (ex: 12 Angry Men would go under T).
- Link back to Blog Cabins in your post to give credit where it's due.
- If you're selected, tag 5 more people. (If you're not tagged, it's fine to make your own list anyway!)
Aladdin (my last list was sadly lacking in animated films)
Big Sleep, The
Corrina, Corrina (because Tina Majorino is super cute and reminds me of my niece)
Days of Wine and Roses, The
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
It Happened One Night
King and I, The
Long Hot Summer, The
Natural, The (not my favorite baseball movie, that would be A League of Their Own)
Parent Trap, The (1961)
Queen, The (although I prefer The African Queen)
Stranger Than Fiction
Thirty-Nine (39) Steps, The
Umbrellas of Cherbourg, The
V irgin Queen, The (2005)
X-Men (what else is there?)
You Can't Take It With You
Ziegfeld Follies (well, at least the bit with Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly)
Whew, that was not easy! Because of the constraints, I can't say that I love all the movies on here. And I still feel like I'm missing some of my favorites. Oh, well, I still had fun with this.
Next, I tag Cesia and David Bishop. (Since you've both just made your top movie lists, it should be easy, unless you opt for new titles too.)
If you want to play along but get stumped along the way, try Yahoo! Movies to browse titles by letter.