5/30/09

That's "Mrs. William Holden" to you

This silliness began over at Asleep in New York with Mrs. Richard Conte, and pretty soon everyone was playing along. (Well, the girls anyway. Guess you guys didn't play this game growing up or something.) Anyway, here's my results:

(Don't know why there's all this space here. Must be spoiler space, since it is a glimpse into the future.)





































Behold... My Future


I will marry William Holden.

After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in New York in our fabulous House.

We will have 12 kid(s) together.

Our family will zoom around in a puce Studebaker.

I will spend my days as a detective, and live happily ever after.

whats your future


I was a bit relieved to have dodged Joel McCrea (wouldn't want my 12 kids having his nose) but I was rather sad not to have ended up in Casablanca.

Who else has a fun movie fantasy future? Mrs. Dana Andrews (yes, we're all jealous), Mrs. Tyrone Power , Mrs. Rudolph Valentino, Mrs. Robert Taylor, and Mrs. Gower Champion.

I'd like to see some of you men try it... doesn't someone out there want to be Mr. Marilyn Monroe?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, I thought it was odd that none of the guys would step near this either!

Now, what's this about Joel McCrea's nose? I love Joel :D

Abe Lucas said...

Okay, okay I played! ;)

Wendymoon said...

Kate, when I saw your 180 tag, who I thought of was Joel McCrea. For some reason he used to annoy me, and all I could figure was that I didn't like his nose much. He has grown on me since, but I think I'll be much happier with Bill.

Yay C.K.! I mean, Mr. Myrna Loy!

AddThis Feed Button